Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My Name Piggy Banks Are At My Favorite Toys!



At the very top of our best seller list at My Favorite Toys at University Mall in Carbondale IL have been the "My Name" products from the John Hinde Company. First the personalized mugs and then the sippy cups......

....and today we welcome the My Name Piggy Banks! You can choose from 104 popular names and eight other images or phrases. Here's a great way to give your young saver a motivation for socking away those coins for a rainy day. Maybe if that big bank or AIG executive had been given such a gift as a child, we'd have less need for taxpayer bailouts!

At this point these products are available at My Favorite Toys, our brick and mortar store, and not our online store, http://www.myfavtoys.com/. Web customers are quite welcome to email us at info@MyFavToys.com or call us at 618.529.TOYS to check available names or place an order.

No comments: